LEED Indoor Air Quality Testing
LEED projects pursuing indoor air quality (IAQ) testing prior to occupancy face a number of challenges. The process is not as simple as collecting a few samples. The IAQ testing strategy and methodology must meet the rigorous requirements of the credit to avoid additional costs and delays from retesting.
EH&E understands the construction process and can adapt quickly to a tight construction schedule. EH&E has conducted LEED IAQ testing for numerous facilities – hospitals, laboratories, residential complexes, offices, and more – that have successfully earned the LEED IAQ credit. Our testing programs have all passed the scrutiny of USGBC audits.
EH&E offers a full range of IAQ testing services:
- Development of the testing plan.
- Review of your building’s specific requirements with your project team.
- Building walk-through to evaluate conditions prior to testing.
- Testing using state-of-the-art equipment and testing methods.
- Report comparing the test results to LEED specifications and designed to meet the submittal documentation requirements specified by LEED. If desired, we can submit the documentation to the USGBC for you.