Healthcare Pharmacy Cleanroom Compliance
Guidelines for improving pharmacy quality have been around for a long time but in recent years USP 797 and USP 800 compliance have brought significant changes for hospital pharmacies. Leaving many hospital pharmacies struggling to navigate the changes and become compliant and others seeking strategies to maintain compliant operations and ensure patient safety.
Whatever stage your hospital is at with USP 797 and USP 800 compliance, our team of experts can help you improve compliance and pharmacy operations and implement best practices to deliver safe medications. Our experts have deep knowledge of infection control, compliance, engineering and industrial hygiene combined with an understanding of hospital operations, that enables us to deliver realistic solutions for compliance and patient safety.
- USP 797 and USP 800 Compliance Reviews
- Development of Administrative, Facility and Engineering Controls
- Environmental Monitoring Programs
- Environmental Data Automation System
- Training for Pharmacy and Facilities Maintenance Staff and Vendors
- Hazardous Drug Safety Programs
- Cleanroom Design and Feasibility Studies
- Independent, Third-Party Design Review and Commissioning
- Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) Program