Emergency Response Services
Whatever the emergency, fire, flood or Legionella outbreak, EH&E can rapidly assemble a team of experts and be onsite to assist you with the recovery efforts. Our objective is to help you:
- Respond quickly and effectively to an emergency.
- Expedite recovery activities without compromising health and safety so you can return to normal business activities.
- Minimize your losses due to business interruptions and/or property damage.
These types of emergencies have an enormous impact on your occupants and business operations. Our immediate goal is to characterize the nature and extent of the problem. EH&E can conduct detailed building and mechanical inspections and expedited sampling and analysis in order to rapidly define the scope of the problem and the extent of the damage. Once this is determined, we can also assist you with the loss mitigation process, including the design of remediation strategies to restore the building and to return your organization to normal business operations as quickly as possible. Throughout the recovery efforts, EH&E can manage your risk communication program to communicate complex information to a wide range of audiences and to help reduce and dispel public fear.
EH&E’s emergency response services:
- Disaster / Emergency Recovery
- Loss Mitigation
- Risk Communication & Management
- Remediation Design & Management
- Exposure Assessment
- Mold & Moisture Assessment
- Legionella Outbreak