Environmental Compliance & Management Services
Successfully managing environmental compliance projects with today’s ever-changing regulatory requirements requires a team of highly qualified professionals. EH&E’s environmental consultants are the highly qualified, experienced team that you need to help you navigate challenging environmental issues. Our interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers excel at developing effective strategies to address complex projects to minimize environmental liabilities while taking into account your business priorities.
Our environmental compliance services include:
- Environmental regulatory compliance & permitting
- Hazardous materials management (asbestos, lead, PCBs, etc.)
- Environmental due diligence
- ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- MEP due diligence assessments
- Hydrogeologic assessments
- Risk assessment & communication
- Ambient air monitoring
- Remediation / abatement design, monitoring & oversight
Contact us now to talk with an expert.