EH&E Webinar – Bringing Buildings Back: The Path for a Safe and Healthy Reopening
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
Through news and media outlets, people have followed conflicting reports on how the coronavirus is spread and the risk it presents in the various environments they are preparing to reenter. They will have expectations of their work environment and will be carefully evaluating it for safety. Building owners and managers need to implement measures to assure occupants of their safety and avoid the risk of having their building or workspace perceived as an unhealthy environment, which could result in further disruptions to operations.
To address occupant and leadership concerns, and to ensure confidence in your building, building managers need to take an integrated approach to returning to the workplace. Join this webinar to learn the critical components of an integrated management plan to get you on the path for a healthy and safe reopening:
- When is disinfection or cleaning needed?
- Ventilation and filtration guidelines
- Job hazard analysis and risk assessment
Indoor air quality
- Benchmarking prior to and after occupancy
- Tracking key metrics for healthy buildings
Water quality management
- Measures to prevent growth of waterborne bacteria such as Legionella
- Interpreting CDC guidance
- How to verify treatment effectiveness
Disinfection and cleaning for health
- Identifying hotspots
- Ensuring proper use of EPA approved products
Managing operations following reports of a COVID-19 positive occupant
- OSHA record keeping
- Specific steps to take if a COVID-19 positive case is identified in the building
- Arranging for additional cleaning and disinfection services
John McCarthy, Sc.D., C.I.H.
Bryan Connors, M.S., C.I.H., HEM
Managing Principal Consultant, Healthcare, EH&E
Matt Fragala, M.S., C.I.H., CSP
Managing Principal Consultant, Education and Commercial, EH&E
Questions before the webinar? Contact David Shore at email@example.com or 800-825-5343.