Biotech Start-Ups: How to Navigate Early EHS Compliance Challenges
The biotechnology industry is full of innovation and possibility — but it’s also full of red tape, regulations, and safety issues. Getting your biotech start-up off the ground quickly and safely is critical to research operations. Proper planning and insight from the experts will ensure the right steps are taken and that your start-up is headed for success.
This guide will help start-ups navigate EHS challenges as they move through the early stages of growth and success.
- How to find the right laboratory space for your operations
- Questions to ask before signing a lease
- What you need to know about permitting the lab
- Establishing an EHS program
- What to consider in the laboratory design process
- Tips for safely moving out of your lab space