Bryan Connors to Present Practical Approaches to Adopting AAMI ST-108, APIC New England Webinar, November 15
Practical Approaches to Incorporate the New AAMI ST-108 Standard for Medical Device Reprocessing Recommendations into Your Hospital’s Water Management Plan
Bryan Connors, MS, CIH, HEM
Managing Principal Consultant, Healthcare
- The logic, major considerations, and recommendations set forth by AAMI standards to achieve the quality of water used in medical device reprocessing.
- Utility water versus critical water. The level of treatment and monitoring requirements for each, as well as the primary uses of each across various stages of medical device reprocessing.
- Infrastructure requirements for converting utility water to critical water.
- How to incorporate the recommendations into your hospital’s existing water management plan.
- Full versus partial adoption. Examine two hospital case studies with very different approaches to adoption in non-centralized reprocessing facilities.
APIC New England Webinar
November 15, 2023
1:00 PM ET
Learn more and register
Check out our latest insights.
Your single source for environmental engineering expertise.