With over 20 years of engineering experience, Jerry has earned a reputation as one of the best when it comes to diagnosing and remediating operational problems in buildings and conducting forensic engineering investigations. Often Jerry finds himself in the role of translator between various professional disciplines. Invaluable to Jerry’s clients is his ability to help them understand the engineering principles and their application to real world problems.
Jerry has evaluated and developed adjustments, or retrofit designs of mechanical systems for many buildings. Jerry also has extensive experience in mathematical / physical modeling and experimental design which he has applied in solving problems from building systems operation and design to determining the conditions that resulted in deaths (and injuries) resulting from carbon monoxide exposure.
Jerry has performed forensic evaluations and provided Expert Testimony in a variety of legal cases.
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University
- B.S. Construction Engineering, Iowa State University
- Registered Professional Engineer in the states of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, and New Hampshire
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc.