As a part of EHE’s Commissioning team, as the Practice Administrator, you will provide support to the division’s technical staff by developing proposals, assisting in project budgeting, facilitating logistics and responding to ad hoc request for data to provide support for the division’s operations.
You will be responsible for collating and maintain the integrity of the proposals sent out to clients. Cross referencing purchase orders with invoices, updating the division’s financial indicators, timesheets and reconciling credit card charges. This role requires someone with an aptitude for accuracy, flexible work approach and exemplary administrative skills. We offer competitive salary packages and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You have a background in administration and flexible approach to helping others in the workplace to achieve a common goal. Accuracy is important as you will be responsible for checking the integrity of the data in reports that are sent out to client. You have great time management skills and are comfortable juggling a busy workload. Your written communication skills are strong, and you enjoy documenting information and responding to customer/staff questions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing the proposals the Practice sends to clients. Responsible for implementation of pricing strategies as defined by the Managing Principal Consultant
- Prepares and updates reports of Division’s financial indicators including backlog, pre-bills, timesheets, utilization, reconciling credit card charges, submitting purchase orders as needed for division operations (e.g., equipment, professional memberships etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining quality of data in the financial reports that represent the division’s performance, e.g., the backlog report and the opportunity report
- Works with Market Executive, Managing Principal Consultant and Practice Project Managers to develop and implement marketing initiatives for the Practice
- Assists in preparing working outlines and drafts of large proposals/responses to RFPs, white papers and other related documents
- Assist the division in various administrative functions for their projects
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions
- Obtains proper customer processing documents (purchase orders, etc.) and ensures they are referenced on invoices
- Tracks invoices against purchase order amounts and informs project managers when balances are running low
- Contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment and provides follow up as needed
- Reports on status of collections to Accounting Department weekly
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Please send your resume and salary expectations to: